My aim for King’s Consulting is to advance causes in ways that are effective, conscientious, and innovative by conducting empirical research and offering creative, evidence-based strategic advice to support your goals.
I provide strategic advisory services, one of the most productive and successful investments you can make in yourself or your organization. I work individually with executives and leaders to help them think through some of the world’s most challenging issues by relying on evidence-based research.
Highly educated, innovative, creative, and emotionally engaged, my goal as an adviser and strategic management consultant is to conduct real-time problem-solving using higher-order critical thinking skills while relying on evidence-based approaches to individual, organizational, social, and environmental challenges.
I conduct in-depth research, analysis, write and advise on radically different, creative, and innovative solutions for leaders in the private, government, and non-profit sectors as well as think tanks, social enterprises, and philanthropists.
I answer future-oriented questions that inform the development of an institution’s short- and long-term goals. I work independently and with small teams to dig deep into the scientific literature and analyze empirical data to inform decision making. I also conduct qualitative interviews as well as primary and secondary literature reviews, assess grey literature and the socio-cultural landscape to improve effectiveness and build a sustainable competitive advantage for clients in the U.S. and abroad.
- Support the development of short- and long-term strategies.
- Conduct research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Align goals, processes and resource allocation with strategies.
- Assess trends and competitors.
- Identify threats and opportunities.
- Present findings, projections, and recommended actions.
- Consult on the planning, implementation, and management of proposed recommendations and projects.
- Support, facilitate, and guide senior executive decision-making processes and those implementing strategies.
On a personal level, great advisory services take you where you want to go by helping you clarify your vision and guiding you toward it while relying on a rock-solid strategy. I work with you to dig deep, self-reflect, and then create action plans to help you realize your vision as a leader. I listen to your interests carefully, help you consider the full range of options, and then rely on empirical evidence to give you direct advice, often challenging existing ways of thinking.
I’ll work with you or your teams on an as-needed hourly basis to dive deep into personal or professional challenges and opportunities while helping you create what you envision. I’ll help you shift your views and create a new way forward by:
- Clarifying your vision.
- Conducting research, writing, and developing a strategic framework to pursue your goals.
- Offering fresh perspectives, new opportunities, and connections.
- Ensuring you remain consistent and focused while working toward your goals.
- Holding you accountable as you take actions that lead to measurable and observable outcomes.
Take your organization or cause further, faster. Get in touch.
Adivosry Service Rates
$150 per hour or $1,000 for 9 sessions over a three month period in person or via video conference. New clients are welcome to a free 30-minute consultation to familiarize themselves with the process and methods I use. A half-hour ‘brain-picking’ session is $75.00.
Contact me if you’d like to learn more about various packages.
If you are booking a one-hour session, you can complete the payment via PayPal once you’ve selected the date and time that you’d like to meet. If you would like to buy a package of 9 sessions or identify a time for a half-hour brain-picking session, email me for available dates and times. You may also pay by wire or bank transfer, Venmo, or feel free to pay with cash or a check on the day of your appointment.
If you’re an existing client, you can book and pay $150 for a one-hour appointment below. You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance and receive a full refund. No refunds will be made after that period.